£35,000 - £45,000
Kelly Services recruiting for an experienced Study Director to work for our global client. Our client, a market leader in making Precision Medicine a Reality. Bringing clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in oncology drug discovery.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. The Study Director team is continuing to expand in order to support our growing portfolio of model offerings and service spectrum. The team is responsible for research/development as well as project delivery of the company. Successful candidates will be highly motivated with the capacity to think creatively and a demonstrable ability to interact with and influence sponsors/project teams at the scientific level.
* Independently design and execute preclinical oncology in vivo studies both internally and through external partners (CROs and collaborators)
* Interpret and report the results of oncology studies, discuss conclusions and present at various internal and external forums
* Act as scientific interface between Crown Bioscience internal scientific team and external sponsors
* Contribute scientific expertise in oncology to project teams
* Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects
* The role will be mainly office based and a small percentage of lab work such as imaging acquisition and test article formulation.
* PhD in life science or a related discipline
* MSC or BSC in in life science or a related discipline with proven experience in drug discovery or translational
* In vivo experience and a working knowledge of oncology would be highly desirable.
* Demonstrable proficiency in a range of biology techniques
* Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary teams as well as working independently
* Excellent communication skills
* Adaptable/flexible and approachable
* Methodical and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
On offer, are excellent training and career development opportunities as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Relocation packages are also in place for the successful candidate.
To express an interest in this position please send a CV or contact the Kelly Scientific team in Newcastle.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.