Job Title: Student Accommodation Assistant
Salary: £8.20-£8.72 per hour
Duration: Weekends throughout September
Your new Company
Kelly Services are currently recruiting for Student Accommodation Assistants to work at various sites in Nottingham in September. Our client is the leading provider of student accommodation in the UK, providing homes for 76000 students, across 27 cities
Your new Job
We currently require a number of Student Accommodation Assistants to work over 3 weekends in September helping our client dealing with the arrival of students for the start of the new term.
Your main duties will be directing students on their arrival to check in points and the accommodation they will be moving into, providing them with trolleys to help with their luggage and collecting trolleys back and sanitising them, keeping thw sanitising stations replenished.
Other duties will include-
- Providing a friendly and efficient "Meet and Greet" for customers as they arrive to check in
- Assisting with checking customers in and out if required
- Assisting with guidance on parking for new arrivals
Skills you need to succeed
* Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, both orally and in writing
* Previous experience of and commitment to understanding, empathising and delivering against
* Experience of, and ability to, work effectively at pace
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly, but to know when to ask for help
What this opportunity will do for you
This job will start the first weekend in September and then run for 2 further weekends Friday-Sunday, working either 8:30am-6pm or 10:30am-8pm. Pay for this role is between £8.20 and £8.72 per hour depending on age.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.