Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Allenton, Derby, DE24
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with one of the UK's largest and fastest growing self storage and office space rental companies. They pride themselves on the friendly, expert service that we offer to all our customers. They have over 20 years of experience in the self storage industry, they have 59 stores nationwide, all in easy to reach locations.
About the job role
The Principle Objective of the Store Manager is to develop and sustain activities that ensure maximum profit and optimum customer service is achieved by the Store.
- Ensure a Marketing Plan is in place to achieve the store financial targets, at all times ensuring it is carried out effectively
- Effectively manage and accurately record all enquiries
- Monitor and improve conversion rates and mystery shop scores of all staff through observation and coaching
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions using competitor surveys and customer feedback
- All standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Carry out quarterly Personal Development Plans (PDP's) and annual appraisals with all members of the team
- Coach and support all members of the store team to enable them to achieve their highest level of potential
- Ensure rota's are fair to all, approved by the Regional Manager and appropriate to the store
- Maintain company standards of housekeeping, ensuring all areas portray a professional image
- Account accurately and fully for all monies received into and paid from the Store
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for customers and staff through accurate completion of company checklists
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Building and Leadership
- Commitment and Ownership
- Planning & Prioritising The ability to establish a clear order for a series of actions or activities to be undertaken
- The ability to maximise sales opportunities available to the Store, improving conversion rates and maximising sales of additional services and life time value of a customer
- Provides services and products that meet the identified requirements of internal and external customers, is solution focussed
- Utilises written, verbal and presentation skills to persuade, negotiate and sell new ideas and objectives to achieve results. Has the ability to build rapport with staff and customers creating an open communication line
- Demonstrates the ability to build the staff into a team to achieve required objectives and to lead by example through completion of all tasks and responsibilities
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday-Sunday (5 days out of 7) on a rota basis.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.