Minimum £20,000 per annum
My client a components manufacturer are seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for managing of stock levels and movements. As well as the forecasting and purchasing off all inventory.
- Analysis of stock integrity and levels based on consumption, value, sales, lead times and forecasts.
- Working to prevent over stocking or running out of stock across multiple warehouses.
- Generating and analysis of inventory audits across all warehouses, maintaining updated auditable inventory records.
- Allocation / movement of stock using SAP in line with requests from all departments within the business.
- Detailing and providing data for relevant business KPI's.
- Manual stock adjustments within SAP as requested, with analysis and justification of amendments.
- Generate stock holding reports for all warehouses.
- Management and clearing down daily of the (COGI) report processing of error from automatic goods movements.
- Product, consumable, tooling and spare parts quoting and ordering from suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries either generated by department or from requisition reports.
- Arranging collections and deliveries including tracking of purchased and sub contracted products.
- Selling of recycled / reclaimed materials.
- Managing price changes and stock adjustments
- Evaluation of supplier's quality, costs and lead times.
- Weekly completion of transfer transactions within SAP for subsidiary shipments.
- Invoice and purchase order matching ensuring all prices are in line with those quoted.
- Ensuring items purchased align to the required specification and relevant WI or drawings.
- Identification of urgent items, liaising with department coordinators / managers to ensure all are aware and process in a timely manner to ensure production and customers deliveries are maintained as scheduled.
- Good Receipt and posting ensuring purchased items are delivered and completed within required dates and amended or progressed and updated if delayed.
- Scheduling - Providing cover/support for Operations Scheduler.
- Reviewing daily production order system (COOIS) listing for correctness, completeness and requirement.
- Scheduling production orders within production plan.
- Amending, printing and preparation of production orders.
- Maintaining Subcontractor master file info records.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Administrator with working knowledge of either inventory or stock management and control.
- Understanding of warehousing.
- Honest, reliable and self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- Organised and methodical.
- Good IT skills, specifically SAP, Microsoft office and Excel Knowledge and experience.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position, with core hours being Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 9am to 12pm. Along with a competitive benefits package.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.