Our Client are a leading electronic manufacturing business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Software Development Lead to join the business.
Purpose of the role:
- An immediate opening for an experienced software developer to work in our Engineering team.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting innovative software.
- Responsible for the resource planning within the Software team including subcontracting.
- Work with program managers to design software and create implementable specifications and tasks at product and roadmap level.
- Design and develop modules in business tool operating software.
- Develop fully working software modules including test-cases.
- Support and improve existing software in the field.
- Collaborate with the application, field support and production teams.
- Work with subcontractors where necessary, providing direction, support and documentation.
- Leading Software development for capital equipment, multi-disciplinary system.
- Must have sustained experience writing in C# / .Net.
- Experience in mixed C++ and managed code.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as: MS Visual Studio 2017+, Git, TFS/Dev Ops.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science plus sustained industry experience.
- International Travel might be required
- Previous experience within Agile Development
- Up to £43000, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.