Job Title: Software Developer
Salary: £40-45k (hourly equivalent)
Duration: 6 Months, Temporary
About the company
Our client creates best-of-breed computer security solutions that span large enterprises, governments, small- & medium-sized businesses, & consumers, helping prevent intrusion on networks & protecting computer systems from the next generation of blended attacks & threats. These next-generation threats attack on multiple levels of the network infrastructure.
About the job role
Our client are seeking talented individuals to join the engineering team. The team is responsible for core software components incorporated into many products. The opportunity is to join this team developing Anti-Malware detection technologies in C++.
- Developing all aspects of cloud services - including architecture, security, feature development, test automation, performance and stability
- You will work as part of a scrum team, assisting in the creation of story backlog, task breakdowns and estimates
- Excellent C++ knowledge with recent C++ development experience
- Experience of development across Windows desktop and server platforms
- Experience in either agile development or design patterns
- In depth knowledge of Windows Internals
- Knowledge of development and structured design technique
- Familiarity with appropriate languages and ability to apply knowledge
This is a temporary role for 6 months, with possible extension. The role will be subject to security clearance once offered.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.