Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the West Midlands. The company currently require a talented Software Controls Lead (Contract) to join the business.
· Creating the software plan to ensure on-time delivery of software according to the project milestones.
· Run daily stand up meetings in line with the Scrum methodology and ensures that resources are fully engaged on the project
· Arrange and participate in other meetings as required
· Ensure that resource requirements are raised and managed effectively
· Ensure that the project understands and tracks against its budget
· Create and present clear project reports according to the standards that have been defined
· Manage project risk and mitigation plans as required
· Work with the Project Management team to ensure that schedule integrity is maintained
· Demonstrates process conformance and quality assurance throughout the software development lifecycle
· Participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives
· Educated to degree level in electrical, electronic engineering or computer science
· Experienced in Project Management from a relevant Engineering Environment
· Demonstrable understanding of Software Delivery and Lifecycle.
· Good written and spoken English
· Comfortable in managing teams of technical people
· Practical experience of JIRA
· Practical experience of Scrum
· Good Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
· Understanding of power electronics
· Flexible with working times (shifts and weekend work)
- Competitive contract rates offered
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.