Fixed Term Contract - 6 month
From £12 per hour + bonus
My client a leading global technology organisation are seeking an experienced Shipping Coordinator for one of their UK Warehouse in Solihull.
You will be responsible for handling all shipment requests of hardware cases for customers across the UK and Ireland.
- Receiving all incoming packages from customers/fielders and store them in the spare part stock room in the UK office.
- Preparing all shipments of spares to customers. Making all shipments bookings and being the main contact with all the couriers.
- Being able to work in Service Max - in AX and in Ship it smarter (SIS system)
- Work closely with Case coordinator/administrator and will support them in daily tasks.
- Handling spare returns and perform invoicing.
This role would be suitable for a versatile administrator with experience in both Shipping, Customer Service and Technical Support. Ideally from a Warehousing background with stock control and replenishment knowledge.
- Team player: work very close together across internal and external departments.
- Service-minded and able to respond in a fast and pro-active way to the field requests.
- Customer orientated - build relationship with customers/ couriers
- Finisher on the daily tasks and strong follow-up skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Negotiation and verbal/written communication skills
- Fluent in English, other European language skills is desirable.
In return, this company will offer you a full-time contract position for a 6-month period along with a competitive benefits package.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.