Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Hourly Rate: £10.93 per hour
IT Service Desk Analysts Shift Work - Belfast
Kelly Services are currently recruiting Service Desk Analysts for shift work roles on a service desk based in Belfast, on behalf of Fujitsu. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills and customer service experience. IT experience is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided.
The shift pattern rotates on a pattern of 3 days on (08:00 - 20:00), 3 days off, 3 nights on (20:00 - 08:00), 3 nights off. This repeats 365 days per year.
64 hours additional annual leave on top of your standard annual leave allowance is granted for bank holidays worked.
The current pay rate is £9.50 per hour. Shift workers receive 15% shift allowance on top of this increasing this to £10.93 per hour.
Remote training and working are currently in place for these roles at present.
Offers for these roles will be subject to clearances being obtained.
- Being the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, via email or the portal.
- Logging incidents and service requests reported to the desk via Telephone or email.
- Resolving 1st line support calls, performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and investigative questions, escalating to the next level of support as required
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and service request queues, providing customers with regular updates and escalating critical issues.
- Monitoring and escalation of alerts out of hours.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in a help desk/Service Desk other customer support role.
- A good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products, is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and manage own work with limited supervision.
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.