We are looking for IT Service Desk Analysts with immediate start dates available
To provide a single point of contact for all staff in relation to IT issues and incidents. To provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
Working hours between Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00 (8 hours per day)
Start date ASAP.
* Provide exceptional customer service.
* Fix 95% of resolvable incidents.
* Ensure adherence to SLAs.
* Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs.
* Ensure all incidents are accurately logged.
* Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution.
* Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers.
* Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organisation.
* To understand the business and its objectives.
* Log all incoming calls to the service desk.
* Ensure that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool.
* Ensure that incidents are assigned to the correct resolver team.
* Co-ordinate with teams within IT to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users.
* Work with the problem management team or other virtual teams as required.
* Provide basic in-house training to end-users.
* Contribute to the knowledge base.
* Act as a single point of contact.
* Contribute to Problem Management team as and when required.
* When required represent the service desk at team and department
* Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
* Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments.
* Security clearance as per the standard set by HLC e.g. Disclosure Scotland.
* ITIL v3 Foundation.
* Microsoft Technology Associate or Comp TIA A+ certification.
* Experience of working in a customer facing IT environment.
* Experience of ticket logging toolsets, such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
City centre location, fantastic working environment, performance related bonus
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.