Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Location: East Kilbride
Hourly Rate: £8.91 per hour + on call rate (1 in every 7 weeks on average)
Duration: 6 Months Temporary
Hours: Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global company that are recognised for their comprehensive portfolio of services. They have over 175,000 employees spanning across 6 continents. They work with their clients to discover ideas and build a better and bolder future.
Your new role
As a Service Desk Agent you will be responsible for logging incidents and incoming calls. You will ensure all incidents are then assigned to the correct person. You will develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and the end user, providing basic training and exceptional customer service. You will ensure all information is recorded and tracked.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs
- Ensure all incidents are accurately logged
- Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organisation
- Log all incoming calls to the service desk
- Ensure that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool
- Co-ordinate with teams within IT to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users
- Act as a single point of contact
- When required represent the service desk at team and department
- Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments
Skills and experience required
- Due to the nature of the company, you will be prepared to undertake a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate
- A CompTIA A+ certificate would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- You will have experience of working within an IT environment and have excellent customer service skills
- You will have also completed your HND in Computing/equivalent
If you are interested in the role and would be interested in hearing more, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.