Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Salary: £9.30 per hour rising to £10.19 per hour
Duration: Temporary, Ongoing
About the company
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250,000 Ministry of Defense users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding IT team. This is an ideal opportunity to progress your IT career within Fujitsu - as an IT organisation boasting global partnerships with the world's leading IT providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VM Ware.
Your new job duties
- Obtaining accurate user and fault information, logging all details on the call management system
- Providing first line technical support and troubleshooting
- Providing high levels of customer service in line with SLAs and internal call quality targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- A commitment to the customer
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Full training will be provided in a classroom based and buddy system
Hours: 40 hours a week on a rolling rota. Normal working hours will be distributed on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. But as a guide, individuals will usually only need to work one weekend in 8
Security: You will undergo a a security check due to the environment and the nature of information you are dealing with (details can be provided)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company! If you are interested and keen on hearing more information, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.