Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, M40
Salary: £9.30 per hour
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company that deliver world-class IT services and solutions. They are one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
Purpose of the job
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT knowledge
- A commitment to the customer
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Full training will be provided
If you are interested in the role and have the skills as required please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity! Our client are seeking an immediate start/short notice period to start.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.