First Line Support Agent
Location: Fujitsu - Bracknell - RG12
Day shifts - start on £9.30 raising to £10.19
Hours: 40 hours a week on a rolling rota between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00
This is an ideal opportunity to progress your IT career within Fujitsu - as an IT organisation boasting global partnerships with the world's leading IT providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VM Ware.
So if you want to really kick-start your IT career, apply here to begin the journey.
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250,000 Ministry of Defense users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding IT team.
Normal working hours will be distributed on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. But as a guide, individuals will usually only need to work one weekend in 8.
· Obtaining accurate user/fault information and logging all details on the call management system
· Providing first-line technical support & troubleshooting
· To provide levels of customer service in line with contractual SLA's and internal call quality targets.
- Full training will be provided in a classroom based and budding system.
Skills - Required:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Basic knowledge of IT
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
· Good interpersonal skills
· High personal standards
· Tolerance of stressful situations
· An ability to work well within a team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.