Job Title: Service Desk Agent
Hourly Rate: £9.30 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe. They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security!
Your new job
The purpose of the role is to provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
- Supporting standard technical queries in relation to a single/small set of products e.g. Microsoft
- Developing an understanding of the customer's environment and service delivery requirements
- Take ownership for listening to customer's problems, being able to ask the right questions to resolve the queries
- Escalating issues as necessary
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role/environment
- A willingness for professional development
- Excellent customer care and resolution skills
This is a Temporary role for 6 months. If you are interested, please apply with your CV to take advantage of this role with an immediate start!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.