Position: Service Desk
Hourly Rate: £9.30 per hour
Duration: 1 Year
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Answering phone calls, emails and action other forms of digital contact
- Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Educated to GCSE grade
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you are keen on the position and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.