Job Title: Service Centre Mechanic
Salary: £12- £15 per hour
Location: Stratford, London
Your new Company
Kelly Services are currently recruiting for Service Centre Mechanics for a unique and exciting opportunity. This job is for our client based at the Olympic Park in London.
Your new Job
As a mechanic, you are responsible for maintaining and repairing electric scooters to meet the clients standards. You will be dedicated to continuous improvement of your skills and flexible when needed, working some weekends or night shifts. The repairs you will be tasked with, range from simple mechanical defects to deeper technical issues that require a keen eye for detail. Our clients goal is to create a great experience for their riders. That starts with a great product that works seamlessly.
- Repair and maintain a fleet of electric scooters
- Use of app functionality to capture repair data
- Receiving, and organising supplies and parts inventory system according to proper model mix and specifications, as well as creating a quick feedback loop for anything that needs to be added or removed
- Determining the best process flow of intake/output of the scooters in the service centre space based on past high-volume repair experience
- Training/advising new team members on best practice
- Identify process improvement opportunities to increase vehicle repair
- Previous experience of working as a mechanic, (Bike, scooter, moped or car)
- Knowledge and process experience for working towards KPIs.
- Process improvement experience- (lean, continuous improvement preferable).
- Preferable to have previous electrical/technical experience.
Skills you need to succeed
· Able to lift 20kg and stand for a long period
· Experience within Manufacturing site, Warehouse, Assembly or Mechanics environment is a plus
· Manage and maintain a safe working environment
· Workforce/Workload management
· Ensure top performance and maintain KPI's
· Inventory management
Pay for this role is £12- £15 per hour depending on experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.