Job Title: Service Advisor
Working From Home
End Date: 31st March 2022
Hourly Rate: £10.62
About the company
Our client are an upper tier local authority covering the county of Nottinghamshire. They are seeking Service Advisors to support Social Workers with their Administration and records management
About the job role
- Providing support to front line workers and health staff
- Responsible for social care assessments and reviewing of the individuals and carers needs
- Complete reviews
- Liaising with local providers and support networks to deliver better outcomes for individuals
- Undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools
- Promoting independence and wellbeing , ensuring people can manage their own needs and risks to meet their goals.
- Support the work of safeguarding managers during the course of their own enquiries
You will have experience of working within an administration/customer focussed role and have excellent customer service skills.
- Work in accordance with policies and procedures around data protection.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Able to use IT in a range of applications
Temporary until end of March
Working from home
Full-time Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm (some flexibility required)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.