Senior Technical Trainer
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join the team to connect the world with the power of technology!
We are looking for Senior Technical Trainers specialists. Two for each NextGen area (Cloud, Security, IoT & Analytics) to design and develop our learning programs:
- Both Technical & Sales background
- Self-driven and highly autonomous
- Ability to Combine analytical thinking and empathy to simplify and deliver complex ideas with a compelling and tailored message to the audience
- High attention to detail and excellent presentation skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the skills needs for each business unit
- Collaborate with the Global Talent organization to define the competency needs of each job role and assess the gaps in the organization
- Co-design learning and development programs that effectively create new capabilities in our colleagues
- Curate and co-create content for the L&D programs. Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Coordinate the delivery of these programs, measure the success and impact and provide visibility to the business stakeholders
- Explore & Research new ways of delivering value to the business using best in class tools, methodologies, and industry standards
- Implement and execute feedback loops and continuous improvement processes to ensure the impact of our L&D efforts in sales and the ROI for every program
Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- 5+ years of experience in sales, pre-sales, or product management with deep involvement in sales
- 5+ years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, security, or operations
- 3+ years' experience in learning & development program management
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience of Learning Management Systems (LMS) beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; sharp business acumen
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related study, or equivalent experience
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.