Kelly Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Talent Sourcer to supplement our established team based in our UK sourcing hub located in Birmingham. Kelly Services are ranked in the top 10 Global Recruitment Consultancies, leading the way in workforce solutions and at the heart of where the industry began.
The role will be a recruitment delivery position, focused on engaging with a variety of internal stakeholders to provide solutions for our client portfolio, covering roles of all levels, across a variety of sectors including Life sciences, Professional Services and Business Support.
So, if you love recruitment, but are looking for a role without traditional sales approaches and BD, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will utilise various channels and technology to source only the best talent, showcasing your ability to identify and locate both active and passive candidates to fulfil client positions or pipeline requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, job board utilisations, head hunting and so on), utilising advanced internet mining techniques and Boolean searching
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract the candidates for client portfolio
- Utilise online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential
passive candidates. Develop and maintain extensive and effective networks within professional
associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
- Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Screen and review applicants who have responded to postings via the Applicant Tracking
System and job boards
- Effectively work in partnership with internal consultants/stakeholders to maximise
candidate flow and pipeline
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience within Sourcing or Recruitment, from either agency/ RPO or internal/direct background is essential (2 years+ preferably)
- Experienced in using candidate tracking systems and online portals
- Ability to work in high volume, results oriented environment with an appreciation for quality delivery
- The ambition to drive delivery in a positive and professional manner and work
to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with individuals of all levels, both internal and external customers, and able to show credibility and passion for the individuals you represent
- Enthusiasm for Problem-solving; the ability to analyse trends and methods of sourcing candidates
What you will get from the role;
- You'll be an expert in highlighting and implementing sourcing strategies to beat the competition every time
- You'll use your strong communication skills to effectively work in partnership with a diverse international customer base, working with highly respected brands and household names
- You'll build a strong online presence and be respected for the value you bring from sourcing, that can often be taken for granted
- Kelly offers a competitive package, flexible working and great autonomy that is unrivalled against our main competitors
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.