Senior Research Technician
Kelly Services, on behalf of our global client are keen to speak with experienced Senior Research Technicians to manage the 2 CBUK home office project licences with our client based in Leicestershire.
Our client are experts at bringing clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in oncology, inflammation, cardiovascular and metabolic disease Drug Discovery.
· Manage and expand CBUK project licenses and ensure that CBUK in vivo Lab operates within all relevant regulations
· Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects and deliver projects in a customer focused environment
· Provide leadership, support and ongoing development to the junior staff
· Support the Study Director team
· Contribute to and manage streamlining of processes to ensure efficiencies
· Investigate non-conformance's and implementing remedial actions
Experiences and Qualifications
PhD/MD in life science or a related discipline
MSC or BSC in in life science or a related discipline with proven experience in drug discovery or translational research gained in an academic or preferably industrial setting
Prior experience in holding project licence and small animal surgical inoculation experience are mandatory
Experience with in vivo oncology models is highly desirable
Ability to work to tight deadlines and to value the importance of teamwork
Excellent organisational and communication skills
On offer are excellent training and career development opportunities as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To express an interest in this position, please send an updated CV outlining your background in Oncology or contact the Kelly Scientific Team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.