Our client is a world-renowned medical devices manufacturer. They have been in market for more than 85 years, pioneering significant medical innovations that transform healthcare. Their products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home.
Join the team at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives - where your purpose accelerates their mission.
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Manager to create impactful advertising, driving engagement across social media, talent identification and headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage and communicate with internal and external talent
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and adjusting your approach to manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your recruiting expertise, capable of effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing the client's total compensation philosophy when managing offer negotiations
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Identify and escalate risk or compliance issues
- Collaborate with the business to understand critical and repeatable roles to inform talent pipelining strategy
- Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain and enhance your knowledge of the client to ensure you are continuously evolving your business understanding and knowledge
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity of your business areas to support meaningful conversation around volumes, performance, and forecasting
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in 360 recruiting within a global organization, preferably within healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector
- Proven capability in effectively managing concurrent hiring, priorities and stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle, without impacting delivery quality and timelines
- Experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles and successful use of assessment methodologies to facilitate 'right first time' hiring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven experience in business partnering, ideally within an in-house environment
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven capability using recruiting technologies (ATS and CRMs) and direct sourcing tools and techniques
- Previous experience working in a transformative environment with an ability to deal effectively with multiple, potentially conflicting priorities and ambiguity
- Able to accommodate occasional travel to meet the needs stakeholders and candidate
This is a temporary role for 6 to 12 months. You would be available for immediate interview and start. If you are interested, please apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of this opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.