Our Client are a leading engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The company currently require a Senior Project Manager to join the business.
- Manage and provide effective delivery of client-facing Project Management services across a range of market sectors.
- Take an effective role in business development and build on an existing team to help deliver new opportunities.
- Provide support to the senior management team as required on all business issues.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- To hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS/APM.
- A track record of generating opportunities and winning new work.
- Experience of pre and post contract project control and responsibility and be able to deliver this service effectively to clients.
- Experience in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions when required, for review by Office Director.
- Effective and efficient administration and ownership of project fee accounts
- To manage of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services to be provided and resource requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate a highly motivated, driven approach to work matters.
- To be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Experience of managing a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Previous experience of managing a team on major/complex projects.
- Able to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and providing solutions.
- Able to work well under pressure and have a proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Up to £60000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.