Digital Brand Manager
Kelly Services, working with a bespoke client are recruiting for an experienced Digital Brand Manager within a multi-billion turnover pharmaceutical business headquartered in Europe.
As Digital Brand Manager, your main focus will be to Implement the Brand Plan for company products, as well as planning and organising the Marketing actions in the field.
· Design and adaptation of international brand strategy/plan to local market. Localisation of the Regional Marketing Product strategy.
· Regional Marketing Sales Team Marketing Team
· Develop and Implement brand plan for one or more products. Sales and market share achievement
· Adaptation and development of promotional material. Coordination and implementation of qualitative material
· Presentation of promotional material at kick-off meetings and training of Medical Reps and/or KAMs and provide relevant promotional tools for implementation in the field
· Tracking of product, market and competition. Sales analysis. Proposal of corrective actions and upgrade Brand plan based on relevant findings
· Maintain and develop active relationships with KOLs and scientific societies.
· Good relationship and knowledge of the market with the purpose of improved business results.
· Be present and act as a Company ambassador in scientific forums
· Management of promotional budget for product, Budget control and ROI
· Forecasting orders of products.
This role will be liaising with various departments within the business including Finance, Logistics and Sales & Marketing.
We are extremely keen to speak with individuals who have a minimum of 4 years Pharmaceutical industry experience.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in either a Scientific or Marketing field and will have good market knowledge.
Our client are offering a great package inclusive of Bonus Scheme, Car/Car allowance, company pension.
If this is a role which you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.