Our Client is a leading Financial Technology business. The company currently require a talented Senior Operations Engineer ( New Product Introduction) to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- To represent Operations in project teams developing new solutions for customers, leading the introduction of those new solutions (hardware and software) into Operations.
- To package and maintain all customer level software required for Customisation of products.
- Support product and process quality investigations and contribute to process improvement across Operations.
- Act as the lead Operations interface to Product Design, Sales and Professional Services, representing Operations on project teams.
- Identify and drive implementation of Operations capabilities to support new products and services.
- Provide technical review of change requests to customer solutions (hardware and software).
- Develop and maintain customer level software, security keys/equipment and similar.
- Drive root cause analysis on customer and internal quality queries.
- Lead and participate in continuous process improvement across Operations
- Broad electronic assembly techniques (components and board assemblies), test and/or repair methods.
- Broad electronic hardware and/or software skills
- Strong PC literacy, particularly Microsoft Office packages (strong Excel skills essential)
- Microsoft Windows administrator level PC skills (desirable, not essential)
- Software configuration control (desirable, not essential)
- ERP system and Shop Floor Production Systems experience beneficial
- Extensive experience in a volume electronics production environment, most likely in one of the following operational engineering roles - Product or New Product Introduction, Process or Manufacturing, IT Support or Service Engineer.
- Skilled in understanding and communicating Operations requirements to Product Design, Sales and Professional Services / Customer Solutions teams.
- High level of planning and organisation skills, with the ability to problem solve and make informed decisions in a high volume, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to drive quality improvement initiatives
- Leadership and people/matrix management skills desirable
- Competitive salary offered with a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.