Senior Marketing Manager- Renewable Energy
Level: Senior level
Salary: up to £55k
Role type: Permanent
Location: UK remote/London based office
Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager with a strong knowledge of the renewable energy markets to join our technology venture.
Our client is a technology company focused on CO2e mitigation and removal. Their applications and platform enable their clients to plan, procure and manage their Net-zero targets with minimal price impact, with transparency and minimal risk.
As a Marketing Manager you would lead the planning for all marketing activity on campaigns run by the company. Help develop the Marketing & Sales strategies for the company in line with the company objectives.
- Managing all marketing activities, events and campaigns for the company
- Design an integrated and aligned marketing strategy with Product and Sales.
- Awareness campaigns (brand, product)
- Hands on approach with omnichannel experience across multiple channels
- Maintain and update Website content (copy, media, structure in relation to Products and Sales)
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.
- Campaign activities from content creation to delivery across multiple digital channels including our email marketing tools
- Create social media content in line with a social media strategy with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation with Renewables
- Creating new marketing collateral e.g.: product sheets, fact sheets, infographics, etc, for sales teams as and when required
- Formulating and managing Company marketing budget
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives
- Experience in managing time and multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with integrated marketing plans and metrics framework
- Managing and implementing promotional campaigns
- Designing social media strategies
- Generate leads with full life cycle to increase from top of funnel to fast track to bottom
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results with sales
- Understand Solutions and design, build and run Solution awareness campaigns
- Copywriting across Sales, Marketing, Advertising and Product
- Working independently/self-governing delivery
- You will be responsible for ensuring the demarcation of marketing responsibilities and dependencies are identified at the outset and planned from both quarterly and annual timelines
- Research and analysis of market requirements in relation to Product and Sales
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company
- Conduct research with existing clients
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other
- 6 - 10 years' experience
- Digital marketing
- Design skills
- Omnichannel experience
- Social media experience
- Creative and innovative approach to project
- Knowledge & Experience of Renewable Energy Market
- Working on sales strategies and ways to promote product
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in writing engaging copy for marketing purposes (website, product copy, social media, etc.)
- A quick learner on new products and sales approaches
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.