Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £27,000- £33,000
Location: Cheltenham/ Gloucestershire
Innovation, constant growth, experiencing what the future holds before everyone else - these are but a few of the advantages and experiences that a newly appointed Management Accountant will be involved in on a daily basis. With a number of offices in the UK and around the world the company has been able to gain a leading position in their field. The new Senior Finance Analyst post holder will be located in the Cheltenham Office of the company.
In the role of Senior Finance Analyst the successful financially minded person will be involved with an array of business functions and support processes.
Key duties for the role include:
- Assist their Finance Business Partner with reporting into any Programme, Customer and internal Financial Reporting models.
- Perform analysis on project financial metrics within their portfolio and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and any government cost control guidelines.
- Maintain the ERP system in accordance with the latest financial data.
- Assist/conduct project forecasting and scheduling, prepare budgets for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Prepare pricing material for additional customer proposals
- Create all project-related invoices
- Ensure purchase orders correctly raised
- Participate in process review and improvement exercises.
- May develop and deliver presentations.
How you will make a difference
- Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to understand and sort large quantities of data.
- Must have strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Have confidence to engage with various stakeholders around the organization.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Coming from Financial background and be commercially minded
- Be part- qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Being able to work on own initiative.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar accounts package (desirable but not essential)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.