Due to our client's continued dynamic growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Civils & Landscaping Manager:
- Your accountabilities will be to manage a team of employees of all seniority levels which are responsible for the contract service delivery of Civils and Landscapes activities across their UK sites. This includes ground maintenance in accordance to contract schedule.
- To conduct sites surveys in accordance to customer specification and the preparation of appropriate quotations.
- To ensure resource planning meets demand and skill set - to include labour and equipment.
- To ensure high standards of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) by significantly contributing to the setup and coordination of the relevant systems. Further, carrying out regular audits and checks to ensure that teams are following internal guidelines and policies as well as industry standards. Taking decisions and providing guidance on technical policies and best practice.
- To be responsible for client relationship management, which includes identifying opportunities for growth in service provision.
- To have budget responsibility - ensuring activities are coordinated and managed cost effectively.
- To be accountable for reporting and analytics of Civil and Landscape activities.
- To be flexible and travel and occasion overnight stays will be required.
- Skills & experience
- Must have construction and civils contract management knowledge and experience.
- Line Management experience to include remote team management experience.
- Experience in a client facing account management/customer service role.
- Be technically and digitally inclined with proficient skills in the use of Microsoft Project and Office packages.
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification.
- Have a high level of Health & Safety competence and delivery.
- Have strong verbal, written communication skills and be IT literate.
- Have experience in low and high voltage electrical projects/works.
- Be capable of programming works.
- Clean driving licence.
- Have a valid right to work in the UK.
Alongside a competitive salary our client offers some excellent benefits such as:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Yearly Team Away Days
- Flexible Working Environment
- Yearly Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Company Culture
- Mental Health First Aid support
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides all employees with 24/7 access to telephone and online counselling
- Access to an online benefits portal which includes travel and shopping discounts, healthy living advice & a financial well-being resource bank
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
There is flexibility regarding the location for this role. It could be home based with regular travel to our client's sites & offices in the UK.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team for an initial conversation on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.