Tech Data is a leading IT company and European largest distributors of technology products services and solutions, serving their partners and customers in more than 100 countries. Tech Data is universally recognized as a leader in the IT sector due to its strength in providing advanced and endpoint solutions as well as value added service to several of their partners with the purpose to solve problems through efficient and innovative IT technologies.
As Tech Data's Security Support Specialist, you will help your team composed between 15 to 20 people of different roles, to replicate and provide solutions of complex end-user security issues associated with the Broadcom (Symantec) security suite of products, including Endpoint Protection, Email and Web Security, Identity and Information Security.
Every day you will have the responsibility to solve major incidents related with customer issues; DevOps service development, optimization and improvement; provide support to Presales team as well as support team development and provide training opportunities.
To thrive you must be a passionate and talented Security/CyberSecurity Specialist with work experience in the customer service area selling the Symantec/Norton products and provide assistance to customers who use this type of antivirus.
A breakdown of your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Deep customer issue replication and remediation (50%)
* Major incident intervention, technical authority and management (10%)
* DevOps service development, optimisation and improvement (10%)
* Presales support (10%)
* Team development and training (10%)
* Vendor management (10%)
Who you are:
- A person who has an extensive knowledge - between 3 to 5 years - working with the Broadcom (Symantec) security suite of products;
- A person with a CISSP-ISSEP field of study;
- A person who can speak and write, both in their local language and in English;
- A person who is communicative with a strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills;
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.