Team Secretary - £18,000 per annum - Nottingham City Centre
Hours flexible (compulsory 5:30pm finish)
Overall job purpose
To work collaboratively with a wider team of secretaries and administrative staff to provide a high standard of support to a professional services team.
- First in line for calls from clients, contacts and external & internal staff. Transferring calls and relaying messages as appropriate.
- Diary management. Arranging meetings /Skype calls / travel and accommodation / lunches
- Typing (and drafting) of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, PowerPoint presentations and other general correspondence.
- Typing of accounts including amendments and rolling forward new sets.
- Raising bills using PASO (billing software). Applying write offs/time transfers as and when required.
- Assisting managers with planning tasks in relation to upcoming client work.
- Prepare monthly expenses claims for partners / managers.
- Updating Dynamics (marketing software) with client/external contact information. Working with the team to ensure details are kept up to date.
- Supporting our reception team with all duties to cover holiday / absence when required
- General administration duties.
The above is given as a guide to some of the key responsibilities, however you should have the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change and new objectives.
Personal and professional qualities
- A good typing speed
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and a self-managing attitude are essential
- Willingness for further training where necessary
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.