Job Title: Help Desk Analyst/Second Line Support
Location: Beeston, Nottingham
Salary: £11 per hour
The weekday shifts run from 06:00-20:00 usually on a 5 week rotation
Weekends (08:00-16:00 only) are covered circa 1 in 5
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
About the job role
- Responsible for the management of incidents through to successful conclusion, ensuring users satisfaction.
- Acting as the 2LS support desk providing resolution to hardware and software issues
- Managing incoming telephone calls/emails to client SLA standards
- Accurate logging of triage steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Providing help, advice and guidance to enquiries and incidents
- Wherever possible providing first call resolution to incidents raised.
- Where appropriate liaising with internal and external teams to support the resolution.
- Carrying out other related support tasks (e.g. booking equipment and maintenance visits)
You will ideally have working knowledge of supporting Android devices and PEDS along with:
- Experience of working on a 2nd line support desk
- Good analytical / Technical skills (Hardware/Software) with the ability to quickly problem solve and triage
- Ability to provide support to a variety of customers and teams under a range of circumstances.
- Basic PC/literacy skills - confident use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard. Ability to create new letters, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner.
- Able to use IT tools and services that enable specific products to be supported.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels (from end user to client).
- Ability to take ownership of incidents
- This is a temporary ongoing role (with potential to go permanent)
- The weekday shifts run from 06:00 - 20:00 usually on a 5 week rotation.
- Weekends (08:00 - 16:00 only) are covered circa 1 in 5
- You will be provided with a rota in advance of your shift, which will be of a varying hours and pattern. Shifts will have two off shift days in the week - which may not be consecutive.
- Some flexibility around exact scheduling pattern is required to ensure service levels are maintained and hours are allocated fairly.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.