UK Based - Remote
£40,000 - £50,000
Kelly Services are keen to speak with Scientific Liaison Specialists with experience of working within Biotech, specifically Immunology. The Scientific Liaison serves as an external-facing, technical lead for our commercial RUO products.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
* Maintains a high-level technical understanding of our RUO products, including product use cases, technical manuals, and publications history
* Serves as an external-facing technical and scientific lead to support various field sales functions and provide technical and scientific communications to customers
* Supports customers through thorough knowledge of relevant literature, and high-level understanding of experimental design as well as use of RUO Kits in laboratory settings
* Collaborates internally with various service teams to resolve high-level customer issues and help develop customer support infrastructure
* Provides feedback on customer needs and usage of RUO products to development, management and marketing teams
* Supports sales team and customers in various on-site and virtual programs and at local and national / international congresses
Education and Experience
* Doctoral level degree in the biological sciences with preference given to the fields of immunology, cancer biology, or molecular biology
* Years of experience: 3+ years' experience giving scientific presentations to physicians, researchers, and students or engaging in technical support of complex biological tools and services
* Specialised knowledge and skills:
o Understanding of Academic and Research institutions
o Strong understanding of life science tools, biological research and study design
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
* Energetic with an enthusiasm for solving problems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business in a demanding market. You will be able to manage your own diary and meetings. Travelling around the UK will consist of 25-50% of your time.
To express an interest in this position, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific team in Newcastle for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.