Sales Training Coordinator
Central London, WC2H 8AG
£17 - £20 per hour
Our customer, Google, is looking for an experienced Sales Training Coordinator to join their London team.
As a Sales Mastery Training Coordinator, you play an important role at the heart of a fast-paced dynamic team. Working alongside the team's program managers and other coordinators, you will have responsibility for the operations, logistics and coordination of the team's sales skills programs, ensuring our logistics are in place for successful in-person events. In addition to being organized and proactive, you are a quick learner with strong communication skills and can confidently interact with a variety of people. You will move quickly with the changing environment and be up to date with pre-, during- and post-launch logistics and programme management requirements. An ideal candidate is a keen learner, organized, energetic and a dependable person driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things and driving incredible learning programs at scale. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support within the organization. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Support program managers with the coordination and activation of a variety of sales skills workshops and programs, as well as performing general administrative tasks such as calendar management, room bookings, maintenance of project trackers.
- Manage logistics and internal tickets including access badges, room bookings, catering, printing of materials, rosters of attendees/wait lists, maintaining and updating registration information and attendance records. Be the on-site support on the day, ensuring the events run smoothly from start to finish.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting and how these fit into the bigger picture of the team's overall goals and activities.
- Communicate effectively and be the point of contact for program attendees, stakeholders and external facilitators.
- Create documents leveraging Google's GSuite including Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.
- Continuously evaluate existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identify areas for improvement, and proactively suggest implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in administration, event organisation, or training coordinator role preferred.
- Action- and detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel and prioritise workload.
- Proactivity and an ability to use initiative to execute tasks without continuous guidance.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be able to navigate complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Understanding of the wider team goals and how their role fits into this.
- A passion for learning and development.
- A passion for sales enablement.
- Experience with Google Suit or Microsoft Office experience (including Spreadsheets / Excel).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.