Job Title: Sales Trainer
Salary: circa £80,000
End Date: 25/03/2022 with potential to extend
About the company
Our client creates best-of-breed computer security solutions that span large enterprises, governments, small- & medium-sized businesses, & consumers, helping prevent intrusion on networks & protecting computer systems from the next generation of blended attacks & threats. These next-generation threats attack on multiple levels of the network infrastructure.
About the role
As the Sales Trainer you will be facilitating training programs to reinforce soft skills for sales workers
- Training on how to build their sales strategy for customers whilst identifying value in products and aligning to customers
- You will be responsible for administering, organising and delivering training programs for global sales and engineering sales audiences
- You will be conducting workshops, leading break-out room sessions and guiding teams
- 2+ years of experience in delivery of training materials
- 3-5+ years field sales experience preferred
- Knowledge and application of adult learning techniques
- Experienced in all Microsoft software applications required including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Advanced understanding and experience of sales and retention techniques and practices
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual who can work within a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly and effectively
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.