This is a very exciting opportunity at our new shared service center for a Sales to Purchasing Administrator to perform a variety of duties such as the maintenance and updating of purchase records.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Create, update, and maintain Purchasing-relevant databases (ie, Oracle & Ariba).
- Contacts suppliers to maintain pertinent data, obtain needed documentation, and enable suppliers in purchasing systems.
- Complete recording activities for supplier documentation.
- Liaison between purchasing teams and other functions.
- Participate in Project teams, when necessary, to ensure effective implementation of change.
- Understand and follow purchasing processes to complete tasks.
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
- Support preparing documentation for reporting purposes.
- Work with the team to manage deliverables within agreed timelines.
- Requires experience in accurate data transactions, the ability to follow work instructions and preferably Microsoft office applications.
- A team player who is driven by working in a fast-paced Supply Chain environment and passionate to achieve Customer Service Excellence.
- Time management: Demonstrates effective and efficient use of individual and organizational time to achieve key business objectives.
- Attention to detail: Accurate data entry skills fast typing speed with accuracy, extreme attention to detail.
- Computer literacy: Intermediate to advanced standard of computer skills with the ability to use office applications (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system and analytics applications, with the ability to gain knowledge in using order processing and analytics systems.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.