Role: Sales Operations Specialist (Sales Support)
Location: City of London
Duration: 2 months
Pay Rate: £12.50
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join their London team until the end of this year.
The Sales Support team work closely with the Sales team to help them to deliver the best possible customer experience, with daily communication to customers, partners, and other internal teams.
The Sales Support team aim to reduce non value-added time for the Enterprise Sales team to assist them in achieving Sales plan and net profit, by handling administrative/ reactive tasks on their behalf. We aim to improve revenue flow for the business by ensuring accuracy and consistency in all administrative stages of the Sales process (including quotes, opportunities and customer Purchase Orders), working closely with the Customer Operations Team on transactional business and order processing.
- Lead routing for EMEA region (ensuring inbound leads are routed to the correct Account Executive)
- Dealing with Sales Account Validation queries from our internal Sales teams
- Generate quotes for transactional business upon request (using Salesforce.com to accurately profile customer accounts to create quotes / schedules / amendments)
- Validate PO's received, matching PO's to original quotes and opportunities to make 'clean', ready for order processing by our Customer Operations teams
- Accept, evaluate, and route periodic team and customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure
- Co-ordinate internal teams to respond to customer documents
- Participate in special projects as needed and contribute to process enhancement initiatives, and any other duties assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years' experience in a related role
- Knowledge of purchasing processes, agreements, purchasing order terms & conditions
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Experience working in a global organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure, learn quickly and follow processes and policies while providing solutions in occasionally ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused, excellent team-player
- Experience working varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality, emergencies, etc.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.