SALES OPERATION SPECIALIST
Central London, SW1W 9TQ
£21 per hour
Our customer, Google, is looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization. The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
Google Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by exposing our best-in-class infrastructure to companies of all sizes, everywhere. This year, EMEA Sales Operations will be substantial in supporting our Sales team to run the Cloud business in the region. The processes are now set up and this role will help execute those operations on a daily basis for the EMEA region.
- Provide superior technical support and build successful long-term relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Sales ticket request support
* Customer data analysis
* System troubleshooting
- Experience in technical support
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- Strong Google Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
- Experience of executing defined processes and advising on company guidelines
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.