Sales Executive - Food, Beverage and Toiletries
United Kingdom and Ireland
From £45,000 per annum
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer are seeking a knowledgeable Sales Executive who is competent in Food, Beverage and Toiletries Packaging Sales to cover the United Kingdom and Ireland.
You will be responsible for enabling the execution of sustainable and profitable growth strategies across all internal departments.
- Manage the product portfolio and participate in the development and implementation of strategic growth plans for improved profitability.
- Act as liaison between commercial and operations teams regarding products, capabilities and new growth opportunities.
- Project lead locally the corresponding projects, ensuring on time delivery to plan, and leading ad-hoc meetings.
- Work on the analysis and trending of all aspects of the business to improve growth and profitability.
- Participate in New Business Opportunities & New Product Development workstreams including leading the pricing requests of products.
- Provide training on products and applications to sales force, technical customer service and distribution partners
- Ensure application of all company policies and procedures including working towards the sustainability pledge.
This role would be suitable for an expert of flexible Packaging products competent in customer services and advising across a variety of technical products and applications.
- Industry experience of; flexible packaging and the food industry ideally within Food, Beverage or Toiletries markets.
- Project management certification or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of production, quality and hygiene systems.
- Internal and external facing communication ability;
- Proven Sales Report;
- Analytical approach;
- Strong discipline of work; well-organized
- Eagerness to learn and develop; open to mentoring
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Good IT skills
In return, this company will offer you a full-time permanent position along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.