We're looking for financially driven Sales Executive's to join a growing sales team in London. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for introducing new Hotels and Accommodation providers to a SaaS platform and educating them on the products and services on offer.
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you've used our clients SaaS based platform. The goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and they do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
They are the world's leading guest acquisition platform for hotels backed by Facebook and Spotify, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
- Relocation assistance available (from outside the UK)
- Salary: £35-45K OTE
- Commissions are uncapped, you may earn more
What You'll Do:
- Secure new business and achieve your sales targets by conducting outbound phone calls to build your sales pipeline
- Introduce new Hotels and Accommodation providers to the SaaS platform and educate them on the products and services
- Identify potential upgrade opportunities with existing customers and generate new sales
- Become a product expert of the software solutions and your target market
What You'll Have:
- 1+ years sales experience
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Experience with cold calling to gain new business
- Experience working with sales revenue targets and KPI's
- Can-do attitude, resilience to overcome objections and motivation for a high volume fast paced sales environment
- Nice to have - industry experience within one of the following areas: SaaS, OTA/Wholesaler/Meta, Hotel Revenue Management, Channel Management or Hospitality
As a global brand our client is looking for the following native language skills:
- Nordic's - (Swedish or Norwegian preferred)
- As well as English.
What does the Customer look for?
Employees are passionate, candid, decisive, accountable, collaborative, communicative and fun. They strive to live up to their five values and they want to work with people who will do the same.
Want to join them on their mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022?
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.