We are looking for a talented Sales Coordinator to join our team specialising in European Sales for our Power Generation Business Segment in Sandwich, Kent.
This is a permanent role working Monday - Friday day shift. The salary is £23,000 - £31,500 depending on experience, plus company performance bonus.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and addressing routine information requests.
- Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations, or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Assists with data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities.
- Assists with associate functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Responds to, or redirects, routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organisation/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Documents and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs other routine administrative activities as needed per the established procedures of the organisation and/or department.
- Leads or supports the organisation of large events.
- Provides cover for the Sales Support team members as required.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training, or on-the-job experience.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.