Permanent - Full time - £25,000
Our client, a traditional British manufacturer established in 1835, is looking for a Sales Administrator to support the corporate events sales team and the Director in their offices in Northwood.
Your role will involve tasks from general administration and banking to reception duties when required.
- Assist Sales Teams and Director with general administration
- Support by purchasing stationary and other required supplies as directed.
- Billing, invoices and collection of fees
- Ensure all monies due are invoiced.
- Assist with weekly reconciliation and banking.
- Balance corporate invoices following events
- Ensure that payments of corporate event invoices are duly received.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department as required
- Input Account Customers onto Axapta on a daily basis, as required
- Carry out Reception cover duties as necessary.
- Provide a highly professional standard of customer care at all times.
- Provide assistance with other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Must be numerical and have a good understanding of basic accounting and previous experience of credit control.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and have competent experience of using, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, internet and ERP systems.
- Positive attitude and proactive approach
- Must be organised and able to prioritise.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.