KellyOCG is a leading global provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions. We develop innovative HR and recruiting strategies and offer integrated corporate solutions ranging beyond various workforce categories. Our teams maximise company investments in talent management as a result of process optimisation and increase process efficiency. Among others, this also includes product areas such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), Talent Advisory Services as well as Business and Professional Services (BPS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
In this role, you are responsible for the full end-to-end recruiting process for graduates and professionals. Your core tasks include intake calls with Hiring Managers and autonomous candidate selection, screening applications documents, and conducting telephone and/or video interviews. In addition, you will maintain detailed documentation in the client ATS (WorkDay) of your selection decisions, whilst supporting both the candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process, up to steps such as the administration of candidate offers and contracts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end recruitment, preferably in corporate recruiting, with an agency, or RPO
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Service-oriented mindset and experience dealing with customers
- Self-assured yet friendly manner and outstanding interpersonal skills
- You communicate well in English and Hungarian, French is an additional nice-to-have
- Reliable working methods, enjoyment of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Proficient in MS Office
- Eligible to live & work in Hungary
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.