£20,000 - £25,000
Kelly Services, working with a global Biotechnology business, are keen to speak with Research Technician's to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are ideally looking to speak with individuals with a background in Immuno-oncology, other areas of experience will also be considered.
As part of the research team, you will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities including,
· Maintaining accurate records of consumables, samples, and equipment
· Laboratory organisation and cleaning duties
· Monitoring and maintaining levels of consumable products
· Making use of balances, centrifuges and other laboratory equipment
· Sample receipt, management and delivery
· Tube and sample preparation
· Preparation of reagents and solutions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of BSc (or equivalent) in a Life Sciences disciple, ideally Biology.
· IT literate with experience of Microsoft applications
· Excellent organisation skills
· Strong Communications skills
· Impeccable attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team who offer an excellent compensation package inclusive of 8% pension, life assurance policy and a clear progression path.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific Team on 0191 249 8089 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.