Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Hourly Rate: Circa £40-44 per hour
Duration: 12 Months
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a values-lead company. They have an outstanding track record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients who need them. They have a presence in approximately 100 countries and regions worldwide and our innovative medicines have reached millions of people in the fight against serious illnesses.
Your new job
The purpose of the role is to ensure the company acquires and maintains all required approvals in order to support clinical trials. You will ensure timely compliance and provide leadership in supporting other regulatory support staff across the region.
- Advising the Global Regulatory Team on regional strategies
- Ensuring regional needs are well defined and implemented
- Approval of promotional and non-promotional materials for regional use
- Providing regulatory guidance on mechanisms to optimise product development
Required Experience & Skills:
- Regulatory principles
- Working with policies, procedures and SOPs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to medicinal products
- Knowledge of drug development
You will have experience of working within a Regulatory Affairs role and have knowledge of policies and procedures relating to medicine. This is a 12 month temporary contract, working 37.5 hours per week for a multinational company.
If you have the skills and experience as required and you are available immediately, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.