£9.30 per hour
Temporary Ongoing - Until November 2021
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
Your new job
Recycle Services manages the reuse, resale and safe disposal of redundant IT equipment, both from our customers and our own use IT equipment.
Our services cover all aspects associated with the recycling and refurbishment of IT equipment; from cleaning, auditing, data purging, testing and disposal, and we guarantee compliance with all environmental legislation. We also manage customer's employee sales schemes, charity donations and the retirement of assets for a range of blue-chip companies.
The role of Recycle Services Operative includes:
- Audit of customer IT equipment.
- Data purge of customer IT equipment.
- Destruction of hard drives using specialist equipment including degausser.
- Clean, PAT test and imaging of customer IT equipment.
- You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential
- Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set
- Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure
- Experience of using Blancco data erasure software preferred
- Experience of PAT testing preferred
- Time management
- Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player
- Due to the nature of the environment and the information you are handling, you will be required to undergo a full security check (more information can be provided). The hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am-3.30pm.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.