Recruitment Coordinator (Part-Time)
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global company, founded in 1919 that organises itself into distinct but complementary business segments.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator, to work onsite in Darlington, to provide support to the Senior Recruiter.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Undertake right to work checks for candidates
- Updating Applicant Recruitment System
- Admin support for Senior Recruiter
- Other tasks as directed by the Senior Recruiter
- Previous support in an HR support role
- Excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel.
This is a temporary role for 6 months. You would be available for immediate interview and start. If you are interested, please apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of this opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.