Uxbridge - London
6 months with possibility to extend
£16 - £18 per hour
Kelly services are excited to be working with a leading Cloud Data Services company that is seeking a recruitment coordinator to join their team immediately. Although this a large international company, they really have mastered the 'family' feel within their organisation which make this role a lot easier when liaising with different departments in regards to any recruitment needs. They also have beautiful open plan offices close to Uxbridge town centre.
My client is currently a high ranking on the Great Place to Work Institute's list of the "Best Multinational Workplaces" which demonstrates how important their workers are to them.
As a recruitment coordinator you will be working directly alongside the UK recruiter assisting with the day to day duties of the recruitment cycle. This will include:
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews
- Preparing employment contracts
- Liaising with other departments such as HR and Payroll with all new start information
- Arrange travel and accommodation for candidates that need to fly into the UK for their interview
- Arrange relocation for new hires
- Please note there will be no direct sourcing involved in this role
You will work closely with the UK recruiter but will report directly into the Talent Acquisition lead for EMEA who is based in Amsterdam.
Skills Needed for This Role:
- Experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Automated recruitment tools and internet
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.