Kelly Services are looking for experienced 360 Science & Engineering Specialist Consultant to to join our central Birmingham hun to expand our UK presence. With the option for some remote working, we can offer flexibility and a mature working environment. We are seeking driven, credible recruiting professions that thrive in sales, with little geographical restriction or ceiling to progression. The ideal candidate will be self-managing with a strategic approach to winning new business, leveraging upon Kelly's footprint for success.
Leading the way in workforce solutions, Kelly Services were right at the heart of where the industry began back in 1948 and remain within the Top 10 Recruitment Consultancies today; listed as the 7th largest Talent Solutions Provider globally, we partner with 90 of top 100 Life Science organisations worldwide, and are looking to make this critical hire to support our continuous growth plans.
Although the current environment has meant Kelly has had to adapt in many ways, the need to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives has remained core to the business's noble purpose.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle;
- Posting jobs ads, cv screening, interviewing candidates and guiding them through the process;
- Identify and follow up on leads to generate new business;
- Identify opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients, strengthening and forging lasting client relationships;
- Attending clients meetings to gain commitment;
- Networking across all client events and attend industry related conferences;
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract best talent for the clients requirements (utilising ATS, networking, cold-calling, job boards, social & professional sites);
- Effectively working in partnership with internal consultants/stakeholders to maximise
candidate flow and pipeline;
- Develop and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline;
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI's and revenue targets;
- Ensure that all new clients are credit checked with signed term and conditions of business and that payment terms are followed/ PO'S are raised if required to ensure payment is received
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous agency recruitment experience (either as a 360 consultant or in business development, preferably 2years+) within the Life Sciences (medical devices, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or similar) Vertical Market background
- A well established network within the industry would be highly beneficial but is not a prerequisite
- Proven background in developing new business and winning PSL's
- Ambitious and driven by success nature, confident in a results oriented environment where you will be targets and keen to always work to a competitive advantage
- Experienced in using candidate tracking systems and online portals
- The ambition to drive delivery in a positive and professional manner and work
to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and respect for one's "own brand"; able to liaise with individuals of all levels both internal and external customers to show credibility and passion for the individuals you represent
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.