- Northampton, UK
- 12 months fixed term contract
Our client is a world-renowned medical devices manufacturer. They have been in market for more than 85 years, pioneering significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Their products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Their location in Northampton is part of their national distribution centre, customer services & technical services.
Join the team at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives - where your purpose accelerates their mission.
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Manager to create impactful advertising, driving engagement across social media, talent identification and headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage and communicate with internal and external talent
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and adjusting your approach to manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your recruiting expertise, capable of effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing Baxter's total compensation philosophy when managing offer negotiations
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Collaborate with the business to understand critical and repeatable roles to inform talent pipelining strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Blue-Collar Industrial/ Warehouse/ Manufacturing (or relevant) Sector Recruitment Experience from Inhouse/ On-Site/ RPO or an agency background
- Ideally, experience in recruiting for pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries
- Confident in stakeholder management, able to show credibility and challenge where necessary
- Proactive and results oriented nature, with a team player attitude and service focus
- Computer literate in MS Office Applications and Workday would be advantageous
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.