Nottingham (working from home 2 days a week)
Initital 6 month contract, but could go perm
Kelly Services are currently seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant for our delivery division in Nottingham, however candidates from across the East Midlands will also be considered. The perfect candidate would be someone who has experience of Commercial & Industrial recruitment ideally - and has a real passion/thirst for the industry in order to slot in with a very successful and hardworking team.
- Responsible for candidate identification and acquisition utilising various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, local market recruiting efforts and personal networking.
- Responsible for candidate acquisition, and qualification
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate's qualifications, capabilities, skills and availability
- Build talent pools for relevant roles and sectors in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with highest quality candidates.
- Create local market presence for the Kelly Brand through the development of relationships with new and prospective clients,
- Consult with internal and external customers to gain thorough and accurate understanding of requirements from client.
- Meet and exceed activity targets and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved.
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to client and candidate
- Work in collaboration with Business Development Consultants and Talent Care Consultants to ensure achievement of business goals
- Attend client reviews as required
- Maintain communication with clients to establish new business opportunities within client base
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and decision making skills are required.
- Ability to work independently
- Understands when escalation of issues is necessary
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritise where necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills are required.
- Good time management skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.